Meet Greg Robinson.
Managing Partner of TR Legal Systems, LLC (“TR Legal Systems”) and TR Legal e-Discovery (“TR Legal e-Discovery”), Mr. Robinson has been active in the litigation support marketplace for 20 years. Mr. Robinson founded TR Legal Systems, the premier full-service litigation support company in Oklahoma, in 1998. Offering a full suite of litigation support, TR Legal Systems has been battle-tested and has proven itself a premier litigation support solution.
In 2010, Mr. Robinson co-founded TR Legal e-Discovery, which specializes in all in one electronic data processing, hosting, review and productions. Utilizing best-of-breed technology and our proven electronic discovery processing standards, we can assist you through thousands to millions of documents seamlessly with our platform.
Prior to founding TR Legal Systems and TR Legal e-Discovery, Mr. Robinson spent 12 years with Southwestern Bell and Eastman Kodak Company (c/k/a “Kodak”). Mr. Robinson received his Bachelors in Business Administration from the University of Central Oklahoma.
In connection with TR Legal Systems and TR Legal e-Discovery as well as a trial consultant, Mr. Robinson provided support on many of the high profile cases in Oklahoma and has had the great opportunity of working with some of the State’s top attorneys.
- Oklahoma Tobacco Trial Team’s fee arbitration in New York City
- Sue Ann Hamm v Harold Hamm, Continental Resources CEO, $17 billion divorce case
- Hebble and Others v.Shell Oil Co. $66 million verdict
- Oklahoma State of v. Tyson Foods Inc. etal
- Pat Ryan – Ryan Whaley Coldiron Jantzen Peters & Weber
- Robin Fields – Conner Winters Law Firm
- Randy Calvert – Calvert Law Firm
- Mark Banner – Hall Estill Law Firm
- Mark Bialick – Durbin Larimore Bialick Law Firm
- John Norman – Norman Edem Law Firm